Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy with a 67 Swb 4x4

Well don't let my name throw you off I live in the Midwest but was born and raised in Texas. I recently aquired a 67 short bed 4x4 f100 best part was that I got it for free just had to pick it up and haul it home. It has a running 352fe in it. I am currently working on replumbing all the brake lines and fuel lines on it I'm going to replace the gas tank and sender in it soon as it has been sitting for about 8 years with over half a tank in it. I've already rebuilt all the brakes with new parts. I need to get new tires and wheels for it and it will be road worthy again. I am new to the ford truck game as I have been building and driving Chevys for many years. My understanding is that my new ford is kinda rare as less than 4000 f100 4x4s where built in 1967 so I can't wait to get this truck back together and show it off

Attachments

• image.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow, what a find! Cool truck!

Welcome to FTF!

:welcome:

Ryan

Wow, I didn't realize they were that rare. I've been thinking about converting mine to 4x4, but everything else I own already is... And I just recently got bitten by a boat bug, so all my money is going into the water.

Ford Truck Articles