Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy here,whats happening ?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard Jim, glad to have you. If your username is any indication, looks like you're a 'dentside guy'. If you get a chance, tell us a little about yourself and your rig...and we love pics. Enjoy your stay.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome aboard Jim, glad to have you. If your username is any indication, looks like you're a 'dentside guy'. If you get a chance, tell us a little about yourself and your rig...and we love pics. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome! smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Welcome, any pics of your rig? dentsides are pretty popular on this forum.

Thanks all for the welcome. Yes i'm a dentside owner . I'v had three 79 f-150 super cabs , all work trucks. One 79 bronco, 460 / c6 ,toy,never took it off road in the 15 years i had it. Now i have a 79 f-100, same 460 / c6 that was in the bronco. Just getting started on it ,a few pictures will come later. I have a 51 f-2 on a small ranger chassis i'm try too get together. Right now i am restoring a 64 falcon futura i bought new and it's taking up most of my time. I have a 56 ford fairlane i restored 12 years ago and still have a few things to do to it. Yes i am allmost all ford, but i will state this now . I do have a 35 cheverolet street rod that i have spent 12 years building up and it will allways be number one on my list. Now i said it ,that never went over to well on the [ F T E ] forums ,so it's good by to them. I have no plans to discuss it here unless somebody ask me some thing about it and i can do it though private messaging. There will not be any pictures of it posted here,i can do that on the H.A.M.B. I will follow the forum rules.smilieFordlogo __ JIM

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid We love pics.....great collection! Welcome! smilieFordlogo

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I can dig old chevies and if its something that somebody has put alot of time and effort into its artwork...

Im a car guy first, and a ford follower second.

I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to build an old 67 impala into a low rider you see cruzing the street with hydraulics.
Is it for me? No, but there still pretty sweet cars.

If it takes blood sweat and tears to build a car, im all for em.
If you slap a body kit on a honda and add some chrome rims and call it done. Im not gunna be a fan. The true import and tuner crowds i like. Mini trucks i like. Off road rigs i like. Florida mud trucks ( yes they need there own catagory ) i like. Low lows i like. Muscle cars new and old i like. Muscle trucks muscle sedans... what ever you get the point.

Welcome aboard, feel free to post some pics. If you dont mind even a pic of your Chevy would be cool to see. Heck my current project isn't a ford either and ive got a build thread on here, all though out dated ( reminds me to post pics and update. )

I can dig old chevies and if its something that somebody has put alot of time and effort into its artwork...

Im a car guy first, and a ford follower second.

I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to build an old 67 impala into a low rider you see cruzing the street with hydraulics.
Is it for me? No, but there still pretty sweet cars.

If it takes blood sweat and tears to build a car, im all for em.
If you slap a body kit on a honda and add some chrome rims and call it done. Im not gunna be a fan. The true import and tuner crowds i like. Mini trucks i like. Off road rigs i like. Florida mud trucks ( yes they need there own catagory ) i like. Low lows i like. Muscle cars new and old i like. Muscle trucks muscle sedans... what ever you get the point.

Welcome aboard, feel free to post some pics. If you dont mind even a pic of your Chevy would be cool to see. Heck my current project isn't a ford either and ive got a build thread on here, all though out dated ( reminds me to post pics and update. )

Well it sounds like i won't get a curse put on me in this forum if i say the word Chevy, l.o.l.Some of my projects start out as junk accept the 64 falcon futura,that i bought new. The 51 i have was just a cab and frame,four wheels. I'm just going to get the hard basic work done on it then sell it to somebody that don't have the facilities or what ever to start from scratch. Something they can finish and tell everybody they did it all l.o.l.My chevy was body and frame only,no running gear and most of the wood rotted out. I have put a few pictures of the 79 up. Had a little trouble getting them there,i'l just have to practice a little more. The album is set up different than i have done before. I added titles and comments to some of them but they never showed up. Thanks you have a good day, JIM:)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm no Chevy guy, but the pre 2008 ones are a little more pure. That being said, I'll never own another one. :D

Welcome to FTF! Make yourself at home!

:welcome:

Ryan

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
welcome to ftf! were ALOT more laid back unlike some other sites you may have visited... :)

I drove a 88 chevy caprice for awhile! IT was rather gangster. haha, i cant believe i just said that...

My dad was allways a ford guy ,but did try a few others and allways went back to ford. I have been the same way but my four brothers all got lost and never came back. They have G.M. , Mopar and worst of all ,Toyoto. I could never go that low , L.O.L. The one that has the toyoto had a 53 ford f-100 and a ford powered jeep when we were younger,i worry about him L.O.L. I spent many many hours putting that 289 in the jeep,then he sells it to a cousin who totals it out. Oh well it was fun putting the engine in it,this was back in the 70s .smilieFordlogo:flag:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts