Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Guy from Austin, Texas

SublimeZ

Breaking the rules
Hi, selling my car and inheriting the wife's truck. 02 F150 reg cab flareside. First mods will be stereo (maybe a lil crazy) and lowering. At some point, it will have to be faster.(4.2l swap to...)Look forward to learning and contributing to the site.
James

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Welcome to the FTF James! Love to see some pics when you get a chance!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, post often and take every opportunity to post pics of your rigs.

SublimeZ

Breaking the rules
Thanks guys. Only pic I have of the truck (right now)

001.jpg

A little taste of the audio gear...

Arc Audio 4150XXK and 2500XXK

arcs.jpg

I'm a diy guy, so me and my bud will do all the install. Have Alpine 9886 and imprint box. Vifa XT25 tweets (going in A pillars) Dayton RS180 mids (in kicks). Prolly gonna build a downfiring console box for RE XXX 12.

SublimeZ

Breaking the rules
Nice truck and welcome to the site! I really like the flaresides on those body styles. Don't lower it, it looks great!

:welcome:

Ryan

I'm not gonna slam it. Prolly a 4"/2" drop. Been driving these for the last 10 years and the truck is just too high for me.

052707-01006.jpg

98Z28.jpg

Thanks again for the welcomes and nice comments! YelloThumbUp

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Welcome to the site...
Come join the texas chapter see my sig.

About the stereo, have you already bought the RE sub?
If not look into DC audio. My next build will be with a lvl4XL or possibly a lvl5 not sure yet. Give them a consideration before you go to the RE. They can hang no problem...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts