Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New girl!

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Woot for balancing out the testosterone in here...wait we need like 750 more women for that to happen....oh well. Welcome and enjoy! These guys are fun!!

well I've got you guys covered....and Tim and Tony,Tom,, and.....

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Cris, welcome aboard, glad to have another female on here us females or out beaten by guys lol, don't worry from the sounds of things you are starting to fit in. And don't mind some of us we are just alittle hyper lol.

Welcome Cris! Ok let the Reps begin! After all i did tell her about this place. lol
smilietease

Last edited:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Howdy Cris, I see the regulars and irregulars have rolled out the welcome mat. Enjoy yourself - we do.

liftedgrocerygetter

Its alright 2B li'l bitty
Welcome Cris! Ok let the Reps begin! After all i did tell her about this place. lol
smilietease

So thats why you told me to join, you wanted rep's. I see how it is, I thought it was because I am a cool chick with a big truck'toetap'

Just giving you a hard time Bill. I am glad I joined, thanks for telling me about this place!!!

liftedgrocerygetter

Woot for balancing out the testosterone in here...wait we need like 750 more women for that to happen....oh well. Welcome and enjoy! These guys are fun!!

Cris, welcome aboard, glad to have another female on here us females or out beaten by guys lol, don't worry from the sounds of things you are starting to fit in. And don't mind some of us we are just alittle hyper lol.

Thank you ladies!! I am a little off myself, so hopefully I will fit right in!:)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
the funny thing is ladies. The ones on here with signifcant others on here aswell. ALways get there ways...and yall know it...believe im never right either...:headbang:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
notice most of the women dont speak up until a new one comes?

liftedgrocerygetter

:wavey: Hi Cris! Welcome, it is great to have another woman join. We all have fun and hope you do, too. Oh by the way, awesome truck. ;)

Thanks, the truck is my baby! I can't wait to do some more mods to it when the cash flow will allow it!!

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Hello Cris, I get soo excited when there's anoother new Ford Truck loving kinda gal.

Tyl

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
I call BSbs flag bs flag

cause i can

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Erica, why's that that you woman stick together? Mingle a bit. I'll never understand why you women go to the bathroom together!?!

Last time I asked a guy to come to the bathroom with me, I got a black eye.

Tyl

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts