Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New from Central New Jersey with '57 F100

57blueboat

New Jersey Chapter member
Hello all,

Found the forums today just took possession of a '57 F100 on Tuesday, the weather has been horrible the past few days but I will be taking some pictures in the coming days which I will post look forward to gaining knowledge and ideas from the site in the future.

Andrew

Hey Andrew, welcome aboard......Post up and post often, there's lots of knowledgeable folks here to help you...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site. No don't forget those pictures...haha. Enjoy your stay and post up often.

Welcome to the site and send me your doors and dash I can't find any up here for a reasonable price. You send me your doors and I'll send you a potato and a lobster haha. Can't wait to see some pictures, and I may be in contact to get a few pictures taken of a few parts on the interior that I'm looking for.

Glad yo have you aboard.

57blueboat

New Jersey Chapter member
Thanks for the response, finally getting this title sent in the mail should be here tomorrow. Monday should have the car registered and on the road, legally at least (couldn't help myself), then I'll get some pictures and maybe a video up on youtube or something. Choptop let me know about pictures I'll do what I can for you, the truck is in daily driver condition now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts