Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Door Panels

78F250

New Jersey Chapter member
I was doing some looking around on eBay for different parts. I ran across a pair of new, brown door panels. I couldn't believe my luck. LMC or DC doesn't list brown and for my brown interiored/exteriored truck I couldn't beat it. I bought some "salvaged" ones last year only because the truck didn't have but one. I knew they would be temporary anyway.

Last edited:

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
In brown? I can sell you mint factory original bench seat covers.

I also had this set of brown XLT door panels that were up on ebay.

dsc03849.jpg

78F250

New Jersey Chapter member
No I don't have a website. Right now the original seat is still in this truck.

dsc03734.jpg

You can also add woodgrain to a non woodgrain truck. IMO it is a much more classier look than those plain panels.

It's near mint. No tears, brown cloth in the center with the vinyl around the edges. It has the 3 diamond pieces in the top section. I'll get pictures later today, going to the shop to strip it some more in a while.

I can pull the covers off the seat for shipping and then you just put them onto your seat or you can buy the whole seat but shipping would be a pain.

Let me confirm the condition once the seat is out. If it is in mint shape like I think 100 bucks plus shipping and it's yours.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Sounds like a good deal from Scott, . The covers from NPD are made to be a replacement seat upholstery, so the old would need to come off and the new one replaced and held on by the hog rings (so I've read). They aren't original so the deal from Scott would be better since it's original and would fit like it should.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah I would get the cover from Scott too. Hard to find an original in good shape with no tears, at least around here.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Did you try SMS Mark ?

Both the top and the bottom section are off the seat ready to be shipped. They will need to be cleaned. What I do is hand wash them and let them air dry.

Top of seat. No tears at all.
dsc03854.jpg

Bottom section.
dsc03856.jpg

Driver side where it is usually all torn up.
dsc03857.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts