Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New dentside stuff

I got some new rims today american racing prime. I dont really like the way that they look but for free i cant complain. I also got a gunrack its in the ranger for now when the f150 comes out in spring its going in there. Im pretty stoked all in all i say it was a pretty good day for finding free parts.
2vj5rbp.jpg

2qivf4j.jpg

5mzvgz.jpg

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
If its got a bench itll hold two. I got one in my 72 and need to put another in the 85. They are also the best hat holders when ya dont have guns in em.

emtzach

i get paid to do this
I wish I could get away with carrying a gun in my back window around here. But I am afraid it wouldn't fly around these parts......'peace' ....dope smokin hippies....

haha I hear ya I cant even wear my cowboy hat around here without getting into some kind of argument/fight of course once I take it off and they see the military high and tight they usually back off.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I wouldn't leave a gun in my gun rack, somebody would probably bust out my window and jack it...
If i lived some where a little more rural i would, but not at my current place...

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Those gun racks have been around for awhile. Pretty simple but does the truck. And yeah, I really wouldn't want to keep my gun sitting there open to see for everyone especially with a sliding rear window.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Hopefully soon i will get my CCW permit... :)
I like the roof mounted version too...
Anybody know what im talkin about,
my back window is not right behind my seat with the ex cab and all...
Bit of a reach, roof access is so much easier!

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah I saw em before but im too tall and where we go shootin theyd probly fall out and smack me on the head. Ya might also try mountin it behind the seat on the back of the cab. Ive seen a couple that are like that.

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
I never thought of using it as a hat holder i guess i could probably carry my fishing pole in there to.

only fishing pole thats gonna fit on that gun rack and not be to long is ol mickey mouse :D

P10_SP_45MICKEYKIT_1.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts