Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Bedside decals, and 05 F350 Emblems

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Finally got em all in to me. I wont be puttin em on, till the body shop redoes all the stuff I didnt like. I had the emblems on the truck before, but I just got new ones. I know (Skan) some of yall dont like the bedside decals but I do, taped em up there, and it matches the truck very well.

Also on a side note, new parts to come, smoke tail light covers, smoke LED 3rd brake light, Drilled and slotted rotors, Bilstein Shocks, and I got a set of Hella 550's for the front bumper. There supposed to fit in perfect.

FX4 Decal
IMG_0711.jpg

Old Emblems(Said XLT its not shhhhh)
IMG_0713.jpg

New ones, Now says XL lol
IMG_0715.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm anxious to see how these will look on the truck. I'm also not a fan of different gen badging...but I'm sure you'll get it all to flow smoothly.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Looks good. I like the idea of the new model badges. Next time you order something though, throw a new mousepad in with it. :p

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Mouse pad is like from years ago. Just never think of gettin one.
Here is how they looked on the old paint job.
1995FordF350RightSideView.jpg

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
nice nice......hmmm...so did u just use mouldin tape like you'd use for rain guards n bug shields?...i like what you did i was considerin about gettn sum '09 f150 badges for the 94' if i ever got my lil grubby fangas on em

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I was gonna get them for the 92 F150, I like the 09 style ones, but only from the tailgate, and it just says F150 vs Triton V8 or whatever the side says too. They come from Ford with double stick tape on it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Last edited:

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
much appreciated bro... i planned on just gettn left and right badges for the 94....i dont need one for the tailgate because theird no room hardly for the badge because of the black reflector bar thing with the ford chrome lettering in it ...i figured the emblems would go goood with the reflector bar...does anyone know why some gen 9s had the black reflector on the tailgat n some didnt? was it like a trim package thing? mine is an xlt and ive seen other xlt's without the taigate reflector trim n thts what threw me off i always thought it was like a trim package thing

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I mean use the tail gate 1 for the fenders. The fender ones are too big and goofy. There are older and different ones I guess.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not sure I like the smoked tail light covers...to me, they look out of place on the truck. Digging the 3rd though. And if you HAVE to have the stickers...they look good for stickers.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
It looks better in the lights. Ill take some tomorrow.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Okay I have to admit, the badges look good. But I still don't like the stickers. Perhaps if you moved them up about an inch, maybe more. They look way too low.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I dont really know where to put em, so I just stuck em there.

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
The truck looks bitich"in.......3rd brake/bed lamp, looks great. The more I look at the pictures, the more I want a Visor........somethin about it. I am not much on changes but that Visor looks good and probably works just as good for the sun......Was the Visor a hard install?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ur in luck I have a visor, but it doesnt have lights. I was gonna make it a lighted one, but never got around to it, Hard to install, not really. Have to have someone help ya. Put it in place, use some tape to hold it so you can see if you like it, and like where its at, then you have to drill holes into the cab. Then What I do, is get nice stainless phillips screws and wide SS washers. I then take the visor off, put some silicone on all the holes, and then drop the visor ontop, and screw it down.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol yea I know, I wanted the roof lights, but I figured this way was easier, and plus the visor looks killer. How did you think the visor stayed on? Magic lol. I had the visor off for the paint job, and 5 years of visor being on, the holes had no rust, and still where bare steel under it. I use alot of silicone.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts