Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Appearance

I didn't see it 'till you pointed it out TRV...but you did and i thought I had to beat the dog over it.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Everything looks great on my widescreen , Shame on you Carl for using Sassy as a punching bag , poor Sass she deserves much better.

I didn't beat Sassy...i beat the neighbors dog

Looks like something else has changed in addition to the banner at the top.

I used to see a black/blue/black thing in the background when viewing a thread. It is no longer there. Also, that black/blue/black used to almost always be off set like what roadvirus pointed out in the new banner.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Well done, Ryan. That second thing I pointed out is fixed now, as well. It looks flawless now.

< continues to look for the tiniest flaws > :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I like the ovals and the trucks and all, but I don't like the Ford Truck Fanatics text... It looks like it has been stretched; and I know it's SUPPOSED to look like that, but IMO it makes it look really 'homemade' (as opposed to looking fancy and professional). Maybe a different font? I do like the color and inner glow at the top of the letters, so dont change that.

Ryan if you want to use the Blacksmart skin for a 'test area' you can always do that ;) I'm assuming nobody uses that skin...

Ryan if you want to use the Blacksmart skin for a 'test area' you can always do that ;) I'm assuming nobody uses that skin...

was just checking that skin out. If you guys want skins, i still have a bunch from when i did mine. More than willing to help i have a hefty backround with vBulletin

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I like the ovals and the trucks and all, but I don't like the Ford Truck Fanatics text... It looks like it has been stretched; and I know it's SUPPOSED to look like that, but IMO it makes it look really 'homemade' (as opposed to looking fancy and professional). Maybe a different font? I do like the color and inner glow at the top of the letters, so dont change that.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

The letters aren't my cup of tea, and I'm not a big fan on the orange... but I'll critique anything. Lol.

I like the ovals and the trucks and all,

And on that note I would like to thank Ryan for asking to use my truck up top. I'm honored to be on your home page.:)

I think maybe the FTF letters could be a little smaller or lower so it does not hide the beauty of the truck.

I suggested the Font "Slipstream" a while back.

It represents forward motion

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think maybe the FTF letters could be a little smaller or lower so it does not hide the beauty of the truck.
Get over yourself!! Being in the banner isn't enough?! People these days 'biteme'

Hey uhhh, Ryan... If you put MY truck in the banner, you could make the letters as big as you want!! :D (hint)

LOL! Congrats dude, that's really cool. And your truck is very deserving of being in the banner. Looks like all that work paid off :)

Get over yourself!! Being in the banner isn't enough?! People these days 'biteme'

I was kiddin, thats why the small print.smilietease

Hey uhhh, Ryan... If you put MY truck in the banner, you could make the letters as big as you want!! :D (hint)

LOL! Congrats dude, that's really cool. And your truck is very deserving of being in the banner. Looks like all that work paid off :)

Thank you Skan:)

:rofl: There just wasn't the right smilie to go with that statement that I saw. And believe me, I am honored to see my truck up there. That meant a lot to me when Ryan asked me about that.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts