Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 460 badges! (picture inside)

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Looks good Mike! it belongs right where you installed it!,,just the other day i had to old school a 5.0 mustang with my 460.The young man tried to pass me on a double yellow lined road in the country and i was doing speed limit..taught him a valuable lesson in old school technology...hehe

What. Gen 5.0?? A Foxbody? Or a new 5.0?

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Hi Mike, haven't been on during the day:(

looks nice, I like it :)

if you change your mind on the location, putting the badge on the tailgate looks cool too! smilieFordlogo

I thought of buying a 3rd one for the tailgate, but decided against it. Now I am thinking it would have looked neat next to all those lights! :D

I like them also Mike, they are a very nice addition. :cooldude:

Thank you Randy! (We have 2 Randy's in this thread! :wavey: )

Well I like em, Looks Cool!!

Thanks Andy! I love 'em!

460Trucker

Side views per request of Scott:

trucksep720122.jpg

trucksep72012.jpg

460Trucker

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Chris quoted "What. Gen 5.0?? A Foxbody? Or a new 5.0?"

late 80's foxbody Chris. I have seen what the new 5.0 can do.. i would have been eating dust for sure!

Last edited:

primetime

sawmill slave
Nice! Feel free to add some pics to the thread! I haven't seen the black and gold style. Just the blue, black, and red all with chrome.

It`s hard to tell because they are old and faded, but they once were black and gold and looked good.

SANY00751.JPG

460Trucker

That's sweet lookin'! I love the eagle and the flag combo. Thanks for the pic

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Well Chris seeing is believing i understand that..however There are some things that i just dont share when it comes to my engine building techniques unless your paying.dont mean to sound rude or blunt.Normaly i would have left the kid go around me..but i was not in the mood for a smarta.. that day.I do drive pretty conservatively for the most part but i do like a little mustard under the hood for those special occasions and yes by the looks of his 5.0 it was pretty well used up.Grant it my 460 is nothing really special..but it is no boat anchor of a motor either and is pretty responsive when i lay into it.

Last edited:

460Trucker

looks nice i like it its not overkill!may have to get one for mine!

Thanks! You should. They add some nice character to the vehicle.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts