Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

need part numbers

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just outta curiousity, do you remember what you were gonna pay at LMC...cuz JBG has various seat covers starting at $125 on up to $250...and flooring from $109 to $153.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright well after checking the link...

Molded blue carpet from LMC:
49-5830-LL...149.95

JBG:
Doesn't specify molded, but is 109.00
Medium Blue
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-27803_1973-79_fseries_regular_cab_carpet_kit__blue.htm

Light blue
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-27807_1973-79_fseries_regular_cab_carpet_kit_lt_blue.htm

And just went back to check for the seat cover, and the link says there is an error. Also checked JBG, and looks like I mispoke...they only have covers for Bronco seats.

For the record...I feel extremely dirty looking at that LMC stuff...I need a shower.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for the part numbers i kinda like lmc there a little more expensive but they have good quality stuff.

I'm pretty sure you're the first person I've ever heard that from. To each their own I guess. I just stick with DC and JBG because most, if not all their stuff is made with original ford tooling. LMC...well who knows where they get their stuff, although sometimes, they get the DC blem/reject parts.

LMC is merely a conveyance from manufacturer to retail buyer and put out offers for contract bids so their stuff can change on a dime.

They don't make their own stuff like Dennis Carpenter does.

I would rather buy right from the manufacturer once I know their goods are of good quality.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I use LMC for very small stuff that I can't find elsewhere or that it really don't matter where I get it. I will say they have quick shipping as does broncograveyard. DC is a bit on the longer side to get the parts. But, from where I'm at, broncograveyard and LMC are closer for shipping.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The thing i dont like about ordering stuff from lmc is its all made in taiwan. Not the same gauge steel or factory quality. Has anyone here ever used www.cooltruckparts.com ?.

Agreed about the LMC stuff...if I'm gonna pay the same money (or cheaper) anyway...why not go with better quality. As for the website, yeah I've heard about them before on the other site. Sounded like they were alright to deal with, but never heard a follow up on quality of parts...I figure they can't be any worse than LMC.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts