Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nc Logo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Really Chris...I'm not picky, I think it looks good. Do whatever you have to do to make it work, I'll let the rest of the guys critique it. I like it as is.

I would like it to have a oval around it.Like the one Cliffs son made up.That is more like what i was talking about and would like to have as a window decal

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You want something like this?

13188618.jpg

I don't think it's a good idea... Because if we keep the overall size of the sticker the same, then adding that oval around it will force the stuff inside to be scaled down, and thus harder to read from a distance.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yep I like it better we don't need the outside square
'smiliedoh' Cliff for the last time, the black part is not part of the sticker :rofl: That's just so you can see it against the white background on your screen. If I posted just white letters then it would camouflage itself into the web page.

So you guys like the oval better... Do you want to have a chapter-wide vote before you decide?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
You want something like this?

13188618.jpg

I don't think it's a good idea... Because if we keep the overall size of the sticker the same, then adding that oval around it will force the stuff inside to be scaled down, and thus harder to read from a distance.

I like this one the best

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...I think I like the oval better too. Chris...what kinda scale are we talking here? Are those the dimensions we can expect?????

As for a chapter wide vote...you have our 3 votes...and I can't get anyone else to speak up in here. So to make it official, I guess I could make a poll, but I don't think we'd get any better turnout.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm thinkin the furthest points on the oval would have to be a minimum of 9"...or otherwise it would just be too small and you wouldn't be able to make out the FTF stuff.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
whats the deal about the logo?

It'll take time to do...he's just doing this on the side for us...he's still gotta work and has school. Although, to my understanding, the machine used is a FTF machine, but he's still got other things to do. So I'm sure he's still working on a final design. Not to mention, we still have to figure out payment arrangements to cover any of the expenses.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thats why i asked for some final prices so we can figure out the money part.

I'm sure that can be calculated AFTER the final design has been developed, once total material has been figured up...and if he decides to charge us for his time.

Ford Truck Articles