Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my threads/replies

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
got it added to the blacksmart skin now too.

I don't think it's working entirely right, seems the "My Threads" brings up replies and not just threads started by the user. I'll have to check around and see what needs to be changed.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've got a question...the buttons for these are two separate buttons, but they yield the same results. Is that the case for everyone? I figured 'my threads' would be populated by threads I started and 'replies' would be populated by threads I responded in or was subscribed to.

I don't have that issue.

For me it worked perfectly.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Interesting...I've logged in and out a couple times and both lists are exactly the same. No biggie...I was just testing it out.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I don't think it's working entirely right, seems the "My Threads" brings up replies and not just threads started by the user. I'll have to check around and see what needs to be changed.

I've got a question...the buttons for these are two separate buttons, but they yield the same results. Is that the case for everyone? I figured 'my threads' would be populated by threads I started and 'replies' would be populated by threads I responded in or was subscribed to.

see my above post

Okay ................who screwed with My Threads ?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
see my above post

Gotcha...with some of the folks saying it was working just fine for them, I thought the kinks were worked out. Like I said, no biggie, was just toying around.

Works awesome. Thank you. With a lil bit of time everyone will be used to it and realize how much easier it makes navigation.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Hell yeah...when you're on as much as me...a couple less clicks, can add up to alot of time.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts