Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My stupid moment of the day

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
looks like a v-10 to me but I could be way off :D :D :D :D

I'd like to do that to my '68 F-250 using the Ford V-10 or get a Late 60s one ton 4x4 Power Wagon and use the Mopar 8.0 V-10 push rod engine.

looks like a v-10 to me but I could be way off :D :D :D :D

I'd like to do that to my '68 F-250 using the Ford V-10 or get a Late 60s one ton 4x4 Power Wagon and use the Mopar 8.0 V-10 push rod engine.

V10....oops. Typo.

Anthony drove that from NY out to meet up with the super tour, then to Knoxville, then back to Ny in 2006. He was there again this year with a for sale sign on it.

They said he has the stock rear end in it. I was told he could be going down the highway, down shift, and basically stop the truck in a cloud of smoke.

The bad paint, rust, cracked glass, rotten bed boards, and everything was was just like he found it. Just dropped the drivetrain in and stuck F150 tires and wheels (I think) on it.

It received as much attention as the high dollar custom trucks that were there.

bobf100

It received as much attention as the high dollar custom trucks that were there.

Brian is right. I saw that truck at the 06 F100 SuperNationals and there was always a huge crowd of people standing around it. It's the ultimate sleeper.

Ford Truck Articles