Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My New Toy

Just purchased this 1997 F250HD a few days ago. Bought it to be my do all truck, tow, haul and go in the snow. She has 128K on her but so far she runs smooth and good. It has the 5.8 351W in it.

Attachments

• F250-1.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow! Great lookin' truck. And welcome to the site :wavey: Always nice when new members start with truck pics in their first post :D

Dayuuuum your truck looks slick!!! You done good!

Thanks guys, biggest truck I have ever owned had a 99 F150 Extended cab a few years ago. That was a good truck put over 100K on her and never had the first issue. I hope this one is good for several more thousand, Ford makes a great truck!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks to be in great shape, any plans for it?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome ... The truck looks in great shape.

Looks to be in great shape, any plans for it?

New exhaust for sure, it needs to have a little sound to it. I am sure I will change some things, I have a hard time leaving things stock. I would like to lift it a little also maybe 3 to 4 inches. What is the best way on these trucks. Can you use blocks or shackles? I don't want to throw a 1K+ suspension system on it but just stand it up a bit. My wife wants me to put some nerf bar steps on it already.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You should have leafs up front, if you want some more lift, you can add the F350 rear block which is 4" instead of your 2" block, and the F350 front leaf spring, or an add a leaf to yours. My F350 sits good, and fits 35's stock.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts