Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new tow mirrors

Well I got my new tow mirrors put on today. I tried changing the wires like some say and it didnt work for me. Everything worked as is except Idk about the defrost. I never hooked up the puddle lamps. Didnt feel like searching for a wire. Here are some pics. I was going to wash the truck today but they are calling for rain the next few days and Im mad cause that put off me putting on the tires. Here are some pics.
DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I like 'em...I say a good set of tow mirrors can make any truck look meaner.

No I dont tow alot. I mean when I do its an enclosed snowmobile trailer or a 22' boat. But its not all the time. I wanted them for that and I thought it made it look alot meaner. Im happy with them so far

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Looks good!

If you have a 07-08 f150 they are plug and play. If you have 04-06 then they will plug in but you have to move a couple of pins around to make the functions work properly. I have to go back and change a couple. A few ppl said change number 8 and 9 but I didnt have a 9 but now I think I figured it out. These are OEM for 2007-2008 but will fit the 04-08 with no problems except for the wiring changes which is like 2 wires I was talking about.

Ya its not to hard I just got to go back today or tomorrow and change it. I have been busy and not able to change it but they only have been on like a week or two

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts