Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my new 92 flareside

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
i recently got a "new" flareside about two months ago. 5.0 v8 e4od 4x4. 175xxx soon to replace with a 351. and paint job. and better smaller tires and larger rims

Attachments

• IMG_0070[1].JPG

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's sharp!

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
oh and this is when i brought it home. will post a pic of how it looks presently soon, need to relearn how to post these damn multiple pics

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
haha fn pics i cant upload them right. but what else i did to the truck was tint all around put the old original rims on new front grill rockford fosgate sound system sound deadening flooring and roof inside was blacked out and a very much tune up done to it, i got it from an retired spec ops guy who just bought himself a nice harley. more needs to be done it to make it just right. oh and bed liner and rear diff chrome cover

Last edited:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Great buy! It looks really clean.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I love your truck. Great buy! As big as that truck is, I don't know if I'd even bother with the 351w swap unless you were making some modifications at the same time to give it more 'scoot.'

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts