Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my "new" 67 f250

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
fairly unmolested 67 250 with 352/com auto. no ps or pb.still has the original 16.5 split rims on the fronts with original "innie" hubcaps. the seat, dash pad and floor mat are all in real nice shape. floors, cab mounts, bed floor and tail gate in real nice shape too. the doors and lower front fenders are rusty. doors don't scare me, but the fender rust suggests rust in the lower cowl area. not a big issue as this will be an occasional driver/hauler. over all, not a bad truck for what i paid.

HPIM2434.jpg

HPIM2435.jpg

HPIM2433.jpg

HPIM2425.jpg

HPIM2426.jpg

HPIM2440.jpg

HPIM2431.jpg

HPIM2438.jpg

HPIM2437.jpg

HPIM2436.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I don't know how anyone could say anything being turned outta Detroit today could look better than that. Nice find man.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks good. I would drive it just like that.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Really nice interior in it. Nice buy

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
The armrests are 1967 ONLY, as are the doors and a gazillion other assorted parts.

1967's may look like 1968/72's, but looks can be deceiving.

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
well, i tuned it up yesterday and while it was sitting there idling like champ it started tapping pretty loudly from the passenger side bank somewhere. sounds kind of like a collapsed lifter. funny thing is that it will go away after a few minutes then come back.
when the weather finally breaks i will tear into it and see what is up.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts