Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My family needs your thoughts....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
My Aunt Debbie just lost her fight with brain cancer today. She found out 2 weeks before Thanksgiving that she had it. She has been in ICU ever since. We had it in the back of our heads that this could happen, but hoped she could pull through it. She was a wonderful woman and I hate to see her go. It will be tough for her kids who are in college and her husband.

Thanks ya'll

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
You got it Doc...

Like my sig says, All that calls on the name of the lord shall be saved. She is in a better place now Doc and pain free.

thought's and prayer's sent to the family, sorry to hear about it, i'm suprized they kept her in ICU that long, they kicked my dad into a rehab unit after 30 days, then he died. we always thought it was because they moved him.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Prayers going out to you and everyone else who knew her.

As Aaron said, she is in a better place now.. and alot better off than any of us are!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
That's terrible, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Not to detract from your agony but I can relate somewhat. My dad has had a malignant brain tumor not once, not twice, but three times in the last 20 years. The doctors are unable to remove all of it so it always grows back. It has made for some very difficult moments in my family's life. I can only thank God, friends and family throught those tough times.

Im really sorry to hear that Doc, Im sure this is hard. :(

She will be in my prayers.

Very sorry for your loss Doc. Words can't express it, but know I very much appreciate what you and your family are dealing with.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
im very sorry to hear that doc. my prayers are with you and your family

emtzach

i get paid to do this
always remember the god times try not to dwell on the sad memories ive always told my fam that i want there to be a partywhen i pass. so celebrate the life lived. my prayers are with your entire family

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts