Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Bro finally got my new dent home.

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
A new dent in your possession is never a bad thing, I'll have to check out the pics at home. Congrats.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Looks pretty clean....that dang trailer probably weighs more than that truck.

I wonder why all that paint peeling and a few dents in that one spot....every where else on the body looks great!

Very nice.....I like it. smilieFordlogo

The peeling pant was someones attempt at fixing the dent. I'm going to take it it and get it done right. Just bought some new wheels and tires for it. It's about due for some. The two on the rear are the ones it left the factory with. smilieFordlogo

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
According to the Certification Label: F250 460 7700 lbs. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, assembled in the Twin Cities MN Assembly Plant, born 3/1979.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Looks like a very nice truck!

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Cool! As for the tires, when I got Burt 11 years ago he had 72k on the odometer and the original rims and tires... Oye! Have fun and good luck. Bet you can't wait to get home! (oh, and thanks for what you are doing, if I understand where you are! ) :)
dak

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
According to the Certification Label: F250 460 7700 lbs. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, assembled in the Twin Cities MN Assembly Plant, born 3/1979.
Thank you for the info smilieFordlogo

Very Nice. Even have some old iron pulling it home!
Thats my little Bro's Truck. 6.9 With a Hypermax turbo

Cool! As for the tires, when I got Burt 11 years ago he had 72k on the odometer and the original rims and tires... Oye! Have fun and good luck. Bet you can't wait to get home! (oh, and thanks for what you are doing, if I understand where you are! ) :)
dak

You're right about not waiting till I get home. I've had enough of it here.
How many miles are on your Hot Rod now? Thats a sharp truck!

Very nice, You will enjoy

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts