Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mount for front fender near rocker panel?

I am replacing all the rotted parts on my 75/79 f100. There is one part in particular that I can't find. There is a mount for the front fender that is in front of the inner rocker panel that I can't seem to find. It is located under the front lower pillar and the lower rear portion of the front fender mounts to it. Any ideas?

I am replacing all the rotted parts on my 75/79 f100. There is one part in particular that I can't find. There is a mount for the front fender that is in front of the inner rocker panel that I can't seem to find. It is located under the front lower pillar and the lower rear portion of the front fender mounts to it. Any ideas?

Yes , a little hard to see if there,s mud there.
If the nut has fell out you may just find a oblong hole.

My issue is that it is rusted about off and I am looking for a replacement. I am trying to find out if one is available or if it is something that I need to fabricate.

My issue is that it is rusted about off and I am looking for a replacement. I am trying to find out if one is available or if it is something that I need to fabricate.[/QUOTE

Fabricate , I made one a few years back on a truck i never kept because of the rust . I think i just made a plate for that area and right before i welded it in i drilled a hole in it and welded a nut on the topside . Then i bolted it to the fender , lined all up and spot welded one side. Unbolted the fender and propped it out of the way , then finished welding it solid .:)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts