Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

More Fun On The 91 F350

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Led Dash Lights, Winter Wheels/Tires, LED tailgate bar, New Curt XD Hitch

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got a kit at wmart last xmas when buying my gfs brother a stereo for his car. Its a Kenwood Head Unit, and it came with a pair of 6.5's for 59 bucks, was on mega sale so I got 2 that day. I ordered some boxes for behind the seat and have some JBL 6x9s in there and it sounds good. The factory wiring was super hacked at the radio plug and I just happened to have extra factory wiring and cut out all the messed up junk and put the new connector in.

I got a kit at wmart last xmas when buying my gfs brother a stereo for his car. Its a Kenwood Head Unit, and it came with a pair of 6.5's for 59 bucks, was on mega sale so I got 2 that day. I ordered some boxes for behind the seat and have some JBL 6x9s in there and it sounds good. The factory wiring was super hacked at the radio plug and I just happened to have extra factory wiring and cut out all the messed up junk and put the new connector in.

Nice. Any plans for subs?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I wish but no room in the cab haha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts