Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Miss it every time :(

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA nothin to add..........

+1

there are multiple things I want to address:

1. For a split second, I DID think this thread might have been about me bc it's titled "miss it every time :(" and I had just left his house (and we always use happy and sad faces in our texts/ims).

2. 6L- I don't care if he's a post whore- as long as he's happy, I'm happy :)

3. Aaron- he DOES have a girlfriend who could use some attention and I have a boyfriend who could use some attention, but school is more important and gas is expensive. It's cool tho- we make it work. It's good :)

4. 6L- I had to leave for WORK, not bc I "wised up". I'm super wise- I fannnnn'em!

5. 6L- Good idea to NOT run with that post... :)

6. Did everyone call Tony and leave a million voicemails? Chris did a million and thirteen messages. I took tally count.

7. Chris is the best boyfriend/friend/cool guy with a super cool truck ever, in the whole wide world :D (just wanted everyone to know, not that you didn't already...)

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
2. 6L- I don't care if he's a NAVAL post whore- as long as he's happy, I'm happy :)
Trista- Make sure you look for the hidden words in posts. If there's a gap between words, there may be a word that needs highlighted to see. I added it again to the quote above. :)

ATTN: MIKE aka. msb71
5. 6L- Good idea to NOT run with that post... :)
Always listen to pretty young ladies! smilietease

Ford Truck Articles