Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Miottimouse's New Photos.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
DSCF0075.JPG

DSCF0076.JPG

DSCF0078.JPG

DSCF0088.JPG

DSCF0082.JPG

Last edited:
anthony you are the man!! thank you again for posting pics for me!! this was july 11 at healy "all ford" show&shine in edmonton alberta the reg cab has won "best of class" stock truck 4 years straight 06/07/08/09 and i won best of class also for the supercab 1st time shown! i could not belive the intrest in this truck/camper combo! there were people lined up 4 or 5 at a time to look inside the "retro camper" and 3 or 4 to look at the photo album i had set out on the spare tire lots of ?s on the gearvenders install upon talking to one of the judges later it was close to takeing the presidential trohpy as well!
not bad for a small town guy regurds joe

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
The supercab/camper combo is probably one of the coolest things for the 73-79 lineup. Did you make sure no one was sleeping in the camper before you took off?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
awesome looking trucks! ive always like the look of the slide in campers installed in trucks for some reason

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
You may all remember that I also had a really big (11.6') 4,000 lb camper on Burt for years and I ended up with the spare on the front also. There was no noticeable change in the temps with it on.

Joe, .. Congratulations on the trophy again! I LOVE your trucks and must say I am a bit partial to the SC. My first Ford truck was a 74 F350SC with a Lance camper on it. Many, many years ago, but oh the great memories!
Dak

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
WOW! I haven't seen a camper truck like that in ages! Man, that takes me back to the good ole days! Nice trucks!

thanks very much guys got the buggers at lmc spare tire causes no issues with over heating even with the 3 speed and gearvenders overdrive lopeing down the highway at 2200 rpm@60mph and yes that was me that didnt care about the camper at 1st untill i got it home and realy looked it over and found out what great shape it was in very well looked after and the paint combo just seemed to click and its only 2200lbs wet with 15 gal water,2 propane tanks and some gear [add 500lbs of stuff the wife packs that she may need but never uses]lol again thanks for the praise regurds joe

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts