Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Might be gone...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Prayers are on their way, buddy!

If I tell my Mom about your prayer request, all of the Pacific Northwest will be calling on little Baby Jesus to heal her and she'll doing handsprings and backflips in no time...

Just talked to her...sounds horrible. Thanks guys. I'm going up after her Dr. comes in at 12:30. I dread talking to him!!!!

He's cool Rho..but blunt. I get it.
Ryan and I PM'd about this a while back....it was cathartic. Me turning to the kid....just wrong, but at the time..... a reason to talk to a furry dude(j/kin' R)

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Carl,

I just 'jumped into' this thread.

My friend, I'm sorry to hear that some miscreants (read as "PUNKS" or "SPHINCTER MUSCLES") tore your Dad's house up.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, too.

If there is anything I can do. . . PM me, and I'll do what I can.
(Send your phone # and I'll call later.)

FWIW, I had some punk kids break my sliding glass door, in my basement. . .a couple of times, several years ago.
The last time it happened, I set the broken glass shards out for the trashman, in a plastic bag.
When the trashman tried to pick up the bag, glass went all over my driveway. (Planned, btw!)

The school bus-stop was right beside my driveway.
When a couple of kids knocked on the door and told me about the glass, I went outside and started the wet/dry vac, and picked up the glass, again.

When one of the kids asked, "Who did this?", I responded with, "I don't know, but, do me a favor. . .ask around and find out who did this. Now, don't tell me. I don't want to know. But, you tell them that a big guy, that's kinda crazy, lives in that house. . . and he's got a gun, and can hit what he wants, out to 650 yards!"

Carl, I've not had any glass broken, since!:nono:

Back on track. . . let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'll do my best to make it happen.

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammo!

Last edited:
Thanks Keith....I think I've got the thing covered. Word travels fast up there. Lots of people saw me get out holstered and truck armed..as well as PISSED.

I went to the bar for a soda after talking with the adjuster and cops and the partrons were talking about the guy at "Tom's house"(my Dad) with all the guns. None of 'em know me. I keep a low profile.....speak softly and carry lots of big guns.

I may shut this place down and split time between Mom's and up there.
But again.....thanks to you and all offering thoughts.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts