Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

May 30th, 2008

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Every christmas, he has his own stocking.
Is that what you give him once you pop another love doll? Her old used stocking?? Dang man, that's sad!!

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY ROB!! <- I was just saving it up so we could string it out a little longer and make him feel even more special than he already is.

CHRIS- She buy that load of crap?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Happy Half-Bday Rob, Your gonna make Chris a proud pa one day.

Happy birfday Rob!!!

HEY...its MINE TOO!

Im 48.91 and 2/3 old today~!

OK... where's my prezzies?

Happy Half-Bday Rob, Your gonna make Chris a proud pa one day.

Boy, that almost makes Chris his own Grampa... cuz he's a son of a biii...er, CHEW toy.

Chris is already a proud papa. Rob loves him. Although, HE should be the one defending this, not me...

Chris and I have a long history of picking on each other... He's working on one, I can guarantee it. So, Please don't think I was taking a malicious stab there... I can be quite harmless.
YES, Im sure he's a proud Papa, and a good one, at that. He is a good part of what makes this place great.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Happy birth day pup.

Chris and I have a long history of picking on each other... He's working on one, I can guarantee it. So, Please don't think I was taking a malicious stab there... I can be quite harmless.
YES, Im sure he's a proud Papa, and a good one, at that. He is a good part of what makes this place great.

of course I didn't take ANYTHING you said as mean or malicious. I hardly EVER take anything seriously or say anything seriously. You'll come to learn this :)

on a side note, Chris told me what happened to you. I'm sorry that happened to you but that's a pretty bitchin story you can tell now. I'd tell it all the time. Write a comic book about it, tell it over popcorn, tell it while swimming, etc. "You think YOU'RE having a bad day. Sit down, lemme tell you a story..."

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Dog Years

A dog's lifespan is only a fraction of the average human's lifespan, which means that a dog ages more quickly in the same amount of time. This chart shows how a dog's age might be adjusted to compare to a human's age.

Canine Age Human Age

2 Months 14 Months

6 Months 5 Years

8 Months 9 Years

1 Years 15 Years

2 Years 24 Years

3 Years 28 Years

4 Years 32 Years

5 Years 37 Years

6 Years 42 Years

7 Years 47 Years

8 Years 52 Years

9 Years 57 Years

10 Years 62 Years

11 Years 67 Years

12 Years 72 Years

13 Years 77 Years

14 Years 82 Years

http://www.onlineconversion.com/dogyears.htm

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thank you sir. And might I add that this site was running rampant while you were gone. You do a good job at keeping things under control :D

Ford Truck Articles