Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking to get the neighbors '64 F-100

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Agreed ! Go for it Roy!
I did Bob!! Last night they phoned and I agreed to $300. They will get the title and hopefully find a key to the truck :)
Heck, it`s worth $300 at the junkyard here. How do you feel about shipping Roy? http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/4217164782.html I saw it and thought of you.
Wow, that's cool Justin! wish this one had the V8. But who knows what direction I'll be going with this truck, ratrod, stock and keep the pantina, re-paint with two tone,

first have to see the condition of the frame.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow......AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!! We need pics, don't forget.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Congrats Roy! I'm officially jealous of you. :D

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Wow......AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!! We need pics, don't forget.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)
Thanks Ken! don't worry, I'll be taking lots !
Congratulations, Roy. Looks like quite a project. Is that color orange or red? smilietease
I knew it, I knew it Doug, lol! Thanks, yes it will be but will keep me out of trouble, hahaha. Maybe running for coming summertime.....

primetime

sawmill slave
Pretty sweet Roy. Looking forward to the pics of it in it`s new home. Whichever direction you go in will be cool. Even if it ends up a driveway marker!

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Congrats Roy!!! Im also impressed that you have the vision to see what it will be...truly a gift! :) Another classic has been saved...YES!! I see a future FTF TOTM/TOTY in the making!

smilieFordlogo

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Congrats Roy!!! Im also impressed that you have the vision to see what it will be...truly a gift! :) Another classic has been saved...YES!! I see a future FTF TOTM/TOTY in the making!

smilieFordlogo

Thanks Bob!! I don't have to tell you what my dreams have been the last week, lol,
Already looking on line who has parts for the F-100, I was happy to see that it shouldn't be a problem. Leaning towards keeping the pantina and getting new chrome bumpers, grill, and a peep side mirror. Re-paint the original wheels and get the hubs caps. I'll have to tackle the electrical/mechanical one step at a time. :)

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Sure is a lot of excitement here. Congrats Roy !
Thanks Mark! I'm really excited about getting it. I've seen some for sale online and this one looks pretty good smilieFordlogo
Come on Roy, get us some pictures of it home!!!!

Please

Ack! Have to wait till I get back from holidays to get it Andy, leave this Sunday.
Believe me I wish I could have done it today, it's sunny and mild here.

Ford Truck Articles