Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for wheels

Hello. I am new to this forum thing so please bare with me.
We are looking for some updated style chrome wheels for our
'68 F100. All the new styles are 5x135mm and just won't fit
our 5x5.5. Any suggestions?

Auto wreckers usually have several wheels/rims for sale.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cragar sells a good selection with that pattern, IIRC... mainly steel wheels.

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
i kinda like the first gen lightning wheels.

HPIM0321.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There should be plenty of places that offer a rim you're looking for. Easiest place to check for selections would be Summit Racing. As mentioned, a 150 up through 96 will work for you...as will Bronco's. Jeep rims will also work, but I can't remember what the cutoff year is.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
If they only list metric sizes, you need a 5 X 139.7 mm measurement for the 5 X 5.5 wheels. Same thing, just different units. Oh, and welcome to the site!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Shopping for rims for my dent (5x5.5) was a pain in the butt, but they're out there.....took me months and months before I found one that was the right bolt pattern, offset and hub bore (don't know if you have 4wd or not)......usually when looking, one of the 3 didn't work. I've used spacers adapters (on cars, not on my rigs for bolt pattern change anyways) in the past to get the rims I wanted, so that's an option. I have just straight spacers on my dent so that the tires would fill out the fender flares.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts