Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for a place to hang out

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Well you have found a great place to call home, we have a lot of info but were not super huge like other sites. We have a lot of very knowledgeable people here in just about every section of your truck.
First if ya don't mind tell us a little about your self...

Fellro

Staff member
I would say you found the right place... Like stated, we don't have all the info, but typically we can find what you need. Have a number of well rounded members, as well as a couple well experienced parts gurus. And with that said, welcome!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, you found the right place. Lots of knowledge around these parts, and a great place to shoot the breeze. When you get the time, tell us about yourself and your rigs. In the mean time, kick back, relax and enjoy your stay.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to FTF.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome, and thanks for joining the Georgia chapter! Good to see some more North Georgia members.

diehardfordtruck

Georgia Chapter member
Thanks guys I live in Ellijay,Ga I'm just a Ford truck/bronco enthusiast,I own sevral dentsides that only two run but have plans to take the best of all and build a couple of nice ones,got a 96 bronco thats my everday driver and a 79 thats my off road toy.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Sounds like you have a pretty good collection!

I'm about 50 miles down the road.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts