Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lets hear them Exhausts!!!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Well, i decided to post this in the Gen 8-9 section. But any Generation is welcome. if a Admin or Mod thinks moving this somewhere else would be better well feel free to do so.

Basically post up your exhaust clips and let us know what your setup is.

92 Flareside: 94 351W EFI SD (all stock) 230k miles. stock manifolds into single cat SI/DO Flowmaster 50 series.

88 F150: '84 351W HO. Cam, timing at 14* BTDC, and some other stuff i dont know bout. not sure on miles. stock manifolds in DI/SO Cat into SI/DO Flowmaster either 40 or Super 44.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Custom 5.4 Ported and polished heads, shorty headers, full custom exhaust with high flow cats to SI/DO Flowtech muffler to dual custom Borla tips.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
thats a custom 5.4 thats blown... litterally blew up after getting blown!!!

Haha that was before the blower! I am going to get a new clip when I get her back on the road.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'll try to get an exhaust clip tonight. It's not all that spectacular.. stock exhaust that dumps underneath right after the stock muffler. (it rusted off :rofl:)

Hopefully it won't be like that much longer though. smilieeatndrink

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
95 F350 5.8L bored 40 over, flowtech long tubes, true dual dual in dual out flowmaster 40, out the side.

92 F150 5.0 Headman long tubes, dual into custom y single in single out thrush welded muffler

95 F350 new exhaust new flowtech long tubes, dual into single in and out thrush welded muffler

88 Bronco 5.0HO GT40's p+p, roller rockers, headman long tubes, dual out the sides, thrush welded mufflers

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
old truck

1990 F250 5.8
single 3' flowmaster delta flow dumped after axle

current truck
5.0 Ho open headers

muffled ( dual 2.5" hooker aerochambers )

this is a 3rd setup i use when i wanna make noise but not allot

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
I think ill have yall beat....when i get around to doing it, its too late now.

5.0 stock headers, no cats, 26 inch glass pack (shot) and dumps under the passenger seat..

I scared some people in tulsa the other day. Went under the over pass at 169 and 71st, huge shopping area, its like 8 lines wide. put it in nuetral pegged it. oh yea.....it was nice..

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Well i got the video done, the camera really didnt pick up the sound very well....but hey its still got it.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Whats the noise that sounds like a compressor at the end of your video Anthony?

because thats what it is, there is a air leak on the fitting on the end, but being brass if i take it apart (good chance) the threads will come with it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wait... You have an on-board electrical compressor or what? Or are you talking about a compressor that was plugged in nearby?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
no the shed is about 15 feet from where i park..its just really loud.

Ive been wanting to put a onboard compressor on though...A vehicle compressor (like the ones for a air bagged truck) do not sound like it.

Im gonna be putting, bags in the front coils and on the rear leafs sometimes soon. As well as on board light duty accessory air.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
New exhaust on the bronk.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts