Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lets Hear Em!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Yeah well, I didn't wanna rev it too high cuz it wasn't warmed up. That's why there was such a long delay between the startup and first rev ;)

I'll try to catch another video next time I'm at my moms house.
That's alright Chris, I'ld hate for the truck of yours to blow a gasket or something trying to prove a point. It does sound just like Tony's idling though.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
No.... I only rev it at my mom's house :rofl: In Davis-- we've got a frat house across the street full of guys that own trucks... They'll probably think I'm trying to start something :rofl2:

Michigan
What would they do? Have a competition on whos truck can stay clean the longest... MUHAHAHA

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Wussy!

Mommy! Help me! The big bad frat guys think I'm trying to start something! :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol-- better watch out Mike. Those guys aren't panzies like me-- they actually wheel their trucks and bring dead ducks home with 'em. And don't forget that 1 of them is a member here ;)

Michigan
LOL sounds like me. My motor wasnt warmed up when i took my video how come urs has to be? lol

radialarm

Clown of Death!
frat house across the street full of guys that own trucks... They'll probably think I'm trying to start something :rofl2:
Heaven forbid Chris might have to race one of those guys. Your truck would blow a gasket for sure then.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Talk about a thread getting hijacked.....How in the hell did we get a Chevy in a Bronco thread? 'smiliedoh'
It's y'alls fault for letting all that chebby riff-raff in here.'hiding_smilie'

Michigan
hahaha DELETE HIS POST! NO CHEVYS! Jk. Its his truck, so thats kool.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts