Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Leaf Springs..

Noticed a squeak in the rear of the truck.. when i looked i found that one of the leaves on the passenger side was swung out.. happened last year on the drivers side..

i guess the sprngs are discontinued?? havent gotten to check at work yet.. just found this out tonight

is this common on these trucks? My managers wife has the same truck as me, but Black.. and she needs a new spring as well

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
my springs broke at the retention plate with the ubolts right above the axle. 2 of the springs literally just broke off.

Ryan

And a 4x4 takes what spring?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i know you can get them at Donovan Spring and Equipment Company in Londonderry NH. thats where i got the new leaf springs for my 86 s-10 blazer a few years back when i jumped it a few times and broke the spring'smiliedoh' :redface: i was having TOO much fun jumping the blazer haha then had to pay the price. if they had my springs in stock for the 86 blazer im almost positive they have it for your truck and reasonably priced too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts