Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Kansas Chapter B/s Thread

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Wow I log off for the night and this thread just blows up!!!! As for the Dorothy pic our Kansas mascot will NOT be made fun of!!!!smilietease

Wow I log off for the night and this thread just blows up!!!! As for the Dorothy pic our Kansas mascot will NOT be made fun of!!!!smilietease
That's NOT Dorothy!!!

Look CLOSER.

It's Ryan. In his red pumps.

Ohhh sorry!

I never looked at it that way.

Sorry, Dorothy. You deserve better than Ryan.

I varies really.........we have had snow on halloween before and snow storms as late as the end of april.
I honestly think even THAT is a bit conservative! seems I do recall some even earlier and later, but it can easily be flying early November at times. Western Ks, of course, starts earlier than eastern.

leave it to Ryan to try and drudge up some deniable crapability.

Where is the crrrrapboration?

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Just got back from seeing Seether, Finger 11, and Red. What a hell of a show this is the third time I have seen Seether in a year!!!! I can't wait till they come back!!!!!

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Man am I a hurting unit today........neck hurts........arms hurt........headache:hammer: ..........tired...........hungover........ugh :headbang: .........BUT HEY IT WAS FUN!!!!!!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Hope you feel better soon you might very well have a real headache if we can move up there next month.:rofl2:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts