Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just some updates on the build...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Both exhaust valves on 5 and 6 were bent. ordered some new ones should be in in the next couple days...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah the 5.4 is interfering with with my truck running LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok got the valves replaced, head is back on, timing chains back on and did a compression test. Good to go. got the entire front end of the motor bolted up. All I have to do is bolt up the blower today, plumb it in and then try to fire her off.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Truck is purring like a kitten again!! Ok maybe a Tiger!!! LMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Tentatively have the truck scheduled for dyno on Friday the 12th in St. Charles. Hope to get it buttoned up this week.

I have to make a few brackets for my intercooler and get the front end put back together, but I think I am down to about 3 hours of work and I can pull her back out of the garage.

Then to get her inspected and re-licensed. and we are good to go...

Funny I have owned this truck for almost 6 years and of that 6 years, of making payments mind you, I have probably only driven a total of 3 years in the truck. Man I like to play too much! LOL but by god it is paid off in Feb of 11.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm awaiting the results.

Tentatively have the truck scheduled for dyno on Friday the 12th in St. Charles. Hope to get it buttoned up this week.

I have to make a few brackets for my intercooler and get the front end put back together, but I think I am down to about 3 hours of work and I can pull her back out of the garage.

Then to get her inspected and re-licensed. and we are good to go...

Funny I have owned this truck for almost 6 years and of that 6 years, of making payments mind you, I have probably only driven a total of 3 years in the truck. Man I like to play too much! LOL but by god it is paid off in Feb of 11.

Where in St. Charles are you getting it dynoed?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Stiegemeyer Porting.

Ford Truck Articles