Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just signed up

Hello, just found this site last night and had to sign up. I live in Arkansas and I have a 77 F150 Custom 4x4, I call it Mater. My truck is pretty much stock right now, it has a 300, np435, 3.54 gear and 35's. I am in the process of doing body work and getting it ready for paint. I have replaced the floor pans, body bushings and I just installed a bench seat from a 94. I also have a 351C I am waiting to rebuild to swap in. Here is Mater. smilieFordlogo
SDC10006.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. We have a large dentside following here, so make yourself comfortable. Enjoy your stay and post often.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard and every one of you dentside guys I hate! (its only jelousy though! LOL)

nice looking rig!

Welcome aboard:)
good lookin project!

It got named Mater from my neighbor. I started tearing the truck apart and I got tasked to deploy shortly after I started. So it sat partially taken apart and my neighbor thought it looked like Mater so the name stuck.

Yes I am in the service, I am in the Air Force (almost 12yrs). Yes I did kick some *** cause my job is fuels, so without me...nothing moves!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome! You have one of Ford's best looking trucks. I bought a 77 half-ton new, and then about 10 years ago I had to have another one. It's a project patiently waiting for me.

Ford Truck Articles