Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just ordered my new F150

I just ordered my F150 XLT 4X4 Super Cab with 8' bed, 3.5L EcoBoost, Heavy Duty Payload, Max Towing, Convenience, and Plus packages plus a few more goodies. Hopefully I'll have Christmas is May!

Congrats on your new truck!! What gear and what size wheels did you get?

rims and rear end

The heavy duty payload package only comes with the 17" 7 lug aluminum rims with 245/75R17 all-terrain tires. The rear is 9.75 gears in 3.73 limited slip.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow, that has got to be the most exciting thing in the world to buy a new vehicle. I can't wait to see photos!

If you have any reputable muffler shops in your area, they will custom bend the pipe for you to put whatever exhaust you want.

Ryan

From what I understand the window sticker is available 6 days prior to the build date so next week I should get to see the window sticker!
I have been FORDless for a few years and didn't realize how much I missed them.

The 16th would make what I had been told correct.... 7 days after the window sticker generation of 04/09/12 is your build date! When my wife was waiting for her Mustang she said it was like having a kid.... Congrats again on your soon to be new truck!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts