Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just moved to Moscow, ID

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
:wavey: Hey all, im back again again. This time i have just moved to Moscow, ID and after a few years off am starting college again! Unfortunantly the Ford stayed home and I brought the Cummins with me for hauling horse trailers to and from rodeos so forgive me for that :)

Is there anyone around this area?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
damn good question, im sure someone will educate me sooner or later.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
acording to the history of moscow id web site it was first named "hog heaven" by early famrers settling and later "paradise valley" by their wives. Finally someone decided on Moscow because of the meaning "city of brotherly love" no record of russians.

Fellro

Staff member
There is a Moscow, Iowa as well.. it's a ways east of Iowa City.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
so far the most communist thing ive seen is my roomate in the dorms is a s korean exchange student from 15 miles south of the DMZ.

Now im just waiting till friday for the girlfriend to get here so we can start living in the apt

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
well put

gd10cl

I have an old friend that lives there. He was originally from near Edmonton Alberta

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
God's country out there. Good to see you in school again- good choice!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
God's country out there. Good to see you in school again- good choice!

Thanks, i figured it was timeto get back and take it serious this time.

plus the girlfriend moved out here with me so i didnt even have any hard choices to make

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts