Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just got my truck back from the paint shop

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
P6150013.jpg
this is a before shot

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Awsome! I love that you kept with the factory colors and scheme.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Awsome! I love that you kept with the factory colors and scheme.

I wanted to be exactly like it was when Dad owned it, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he comes up from SC this week, I just finished it up yesterday.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
It was a lot of work to get it done in 3 days, but it was worth it. I am seriously looking forward to All truck Carlisle, It's gonna be awesome!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Beautiful truck!

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
The great thing about it was that in primer, I won two trophies I can't wait to see what I do with a new paint job.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Wow, nice truck! Really like how you kept the "old school" theme with the rims, topper and push bar. Was that first pic in primer?

Yes, first one was in primer. everything that is on the truck is original to that truck. It has been in the family since new and never left , only took me 26 years to get it back and restore it to it's former glory.

Last edited:
Nice job and nice truck to, I like the old school rims.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Had to restore it to the factory, wouldn't be right any other way. Besides that, I used to drive it to school in 81-82 and everytime I drive that truck I go back in time. Just wish gas prices were the same as then.LOL

That's a great looking job on that truck...

Now you need to update your avatar to match... maybe with a close-up of the girl? :rofl2:
Ok, ok... the truck! ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts