Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just another truck for tex

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Its so pretty :waa:
Thank you cip :) I can say i'm not use to that..

Isnt it about the same color as yours? and this looks to ride about the same hight as yours.

I think ill go find it again and take more pictures:nana: :devil:

Keeping in line with the OP, I saw a black shortbed 78 or 79 F150 sitting outside a neighbor's house, Tex. They're having a garage sale today and I inquired as to who owns the truck - the lady immediately asked "Do you want to buy it?" lol. It's been pretty much gone through from paint to engine...started up fine, sounds good, has a slight fuel line leak going into carb, tires are at about 50% (33" procomps I think), D44 front, 9" rear, automatic, engine looks totally rebuilt, interior is pretty much all he's got left to do.

Asked her how much and she said, "I don't know...$10k? We've spent more than that in parts and my husband's in Iraq and hardly drives it"

Forgot to get pics when I was walking Riley but I'll snag some later...

SC
Whats the joke with shortbeds? Im still a newblet and catching on to all the inside jokes around here.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
He's just infatuated with them... He has a 79 reg cab with a long bed and he wants a shortbed more than he wants hillary for a playmate. (if you can believe it.)

Ryan

SC
Gotcha.

Ive been looking for a short bed (the bed only not the whole truck) to complete a 79 F150 4wd project.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts