Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just another new guy

Hey lol just thought that I would pop in and introduce myself..Anyhow I just turned 16 this year and got an old F150 handed down to me YelloThumbUp its a 1990 single cab long box with the 351 windsor but its 2wd lol..It has close to 300,000 KM's and still running strong!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
kilometers?? You must be from north of the border, eh?

Welcome to the site! That's a great looking pickup. Not all of us have 4wd...

Ryan

Awesome truck man, looks to be in great shape for its age. I have an 89 so I am partial to the Gen8/9 trucks. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man...looks like a good solid truck, and I'm diggin the video from a newbie...haha. Anyway, enjoy your stay and post up often.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The old owner put crappy fake Glasspacks on it, buddy has the same truck with glass packs and its sounds WAY better so I figure I might go buy a 12' Glasspack or maybe a Super40?

As far as I'm concerned...stay with the gpacks...nothing sounds meaner. Of course I'm bias, but I'd go the Cherry Bomb route.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The old owner put crappy fake Glasspacks on it, buddy has the same truck with glass packs and its sounds WAY better so I figure I might go buy a 12' Glasspack or maybe a Super40?
I was very dead set on Super 44s but then I head a Cherry Bomb Vortex and I think it sounds awesome.
Go to You tube and search for the mufflers or GPs you want and listen and see what you like.

As far as I'm concerned...stay with the gpacks...nothing sounds meaner. Of course I'm bias, but I'd go the Cherry Bomb route.
I'm really digging the Cherry bomb mufflers over all the others since I heard a few in real life.

I was very dead set on Super 44s but then I head a Cherry Bomb Vortex and I think it sounds awesome.
Go to You tube and search for the mufflers or GPs you want and listen and see what you like.

I'm really digging the Cherry bomb mufflers over all the others since I heard a few in real life.

Yeah I've checked out a few vids on youtube already...So I think I'm going to go for the GP's considering that they are only 40 bucks a piece at the store..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Yeah...I'm really impressed with all their products. Glad to see you're seeing the CB light as well.

Yeah I've checked out a few vids on youtube already...So I think I'm going to go for the GP's considering that they are only 40 bucks a piece at the store..

Can't beat 'em...cheap, mean and put up comparable numbers in the 'performance' department.

Can't beat 'em...cheap, mean and put up comparable numbers in the 'performance' department.

That is very true lol I was hoping to put a little more power into it though, I was thinking maybe an Intake,Headers and I'm not sure what else...kinda new to the performance stuff lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts