Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

June/July Checkin

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Anybody got plans for the 4th? How the heck has everybody been, I know with the summer months brings ALOT of projects, housework and such.

I am currently waiting on a tune for the truck to come in. Doing some odd and ends projects on the truck, I would like to get my new tubular tailgate/ spare tire holder made, my traction bars made, the bed Line-Xed, and do my SAS swap later in the fall.

I have many projects around the house since the wife and I would like to have it on the market by the end of the year.

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

How 'bout ya'll?

FTF'er
Our 4th of July ritual is to go out on Mom n Dad's pontoon boat and watch fireworks at Lake Egypt. The Elk's Club puts on a nice show, they have the "big" type fireworks, not the Molly Brown stuff. It's cool to sit out on the boat to watch them, but navigating the boat back home through several hundred other boats at night can be tricky at times.

I'll be pulling my 460 soon, then getting the Ranger in the garage to start on the swap.

And of course work, work, and work... I spend way too much time, about 90 hours a week, working!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Not much going on here. Doing a few minor things around the house but other than that just working.

There is a car show down the street in Kimmswick tomorrow, we'll probably take a walk down there and check it out.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Same ol' same ol' here. As for the 4th, well, when you live in a tourist area, there's no holidays! Other than Thanksgiving and Christmas at least. ;)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Busy with work and little projects. Building my coffee table!

I'm up for a little road trip this summer if you guys find a common weekend that will work.

Ryan

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Well,I've been redoing my boat and trying to get it in shape for the family and I've built a little cedar strip boat so far this summer,but, the month of june has had both of my inlaws and my mother in three diferent hospitals at the same time for several weeks and my mother is still in the nursing home going through rehab from a stroke and I've been taking care of her buisiness end and bills until she gets better.
My wife has been taking care of her folks so this week is the first weekend that we've had together in about a month.
Besides that it's been the same ol stuff around here.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. Long story short, I am married now and in the process of moving to the wife's farm outside Okawville, IL. Doing some remodeling there, will do some work on my house before trying to sell it, and getting a huge three car garage at the farm. Oh yeah, Kathy is a Ford girl and digs old farm trucks... smilieFordlogo

Should mention also, my computer is still at my house so I am not online very often.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Just got back from our annual trip to the lake. It was an interesting one to say the least. Just a note, don't try to steal fishing equipment from my uncles =).

Apparently Ryan and I are taking a trip to Tennessee next month so you guys on the east side of the state, look out!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sweet Jeff good luck and keep in touch. I just got back this weekend from a float tirp. Had a good time but got stopped early due to a friend fall off a 10' rock ledge so we came home late sat. night.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts