Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January Thread

Evening Jr. getting ready to cook dinner might make Salisbury steak and some Taters.
sounds good
gonna have some leftover bar-b-que :)
good stuff though-think it's better leftover than fresh~~

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
We had left over steak I cooked on the grill yesterday.

The new to me truck passed Md Inspection with flying colors today. 1st time ever I had one go through on it's 1st visit!!! Maybe this one won't keep breaking the bank to keep running

We had left over steak I cooked on the grill yesterday.

The new to me truck passed Md Inspection with flying colors today. 1st time ever I had one go through on it's 1st visit!!! Maybe this one won't keep breaking the bank to keep running
Charlie you keep buying fords ya gonna need a bigger yard :)

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Charlie you keep buying fords ya gonna need a bigger yard :)
Guess I can pave another lot......
Wow a first time pass.that's almost unheard of.
Tell me about it... I only changed the spring hangers, shackles, and shocks. I've never paid $600 for a truck and not spent at least $1000
Morning everyone got about 5" of new snow last night.
Tonight might be fun here calling for freezing rain, and more freezing rain.
Rain, sleet, snow here too.... Oh goodie!!!!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
We got about an inch, then freezing rain on top. I'm not plowing this year. Feels funny to be home when it's snowing.

Got sunburnt arm yesterday just driving ..... only in truck for 1/2 hour - hole in the ozone layer above N.Z lets too many UV rays in.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Me thinks someone's braggin' Smokey.......................

Me thinks someone's braggin' Smokey.......................

I'm pretty sure you guys are going to remind me what summer looks like in about six months lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts