Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It's gonna happen this weekend

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
And the first thing you are gonna do is spin the tires aren't you???

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
im really kidding. im gonna take it easy for the first day or so... get a feel for it with the rear end. then im gonna gradually get up with my confort level of it and drive the piss out of it.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Is it a new to you motor? Or is it a fresh rebuild with no miles?

As for the RJMinjection kit, i think i was out 40 bucks for all of it?

I can find my notebook tonight and get you the belt size to leave out the air pump....
I think there is away to use the pump to pressure a tank up so you can run air tools and what not....

I have heard of it but have done NO research on it...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
WELP never mind guys..... the swap is off. im gonna build a motor for myself.

ill blow the secret. it was the engine that was in Ann's truck.... we were gonna swap engines cause we're selling the 88. shes getting transferred to another CiCi's location in 3 weeks when shes done with her managers training. thats bout 30 minutes away and the 88 wouldve killed us on gas. so we found her a pretty good V6 Mustang for the gas mileage and to keep it in the Ford Family....

but im gonna buy a part a month till i get all the parts needed for my engine build.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
The first thing I would do is take off those nasty looking fenders LOL. Otherwise it looks like a good deal.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
im trying to do this under a budget and im right at the budget line as it is.

If this is ever an issue again, tell the little lady you're increasing your budget for necessities. Then tell her to make you a sammich nekked. If she doesn't oblige, get another girl.

And the first thing you are gonna do is spin the tires aren't you???

That's usually in my top 10 things to do. Cuz if that mofo is gonna blow, I want it to do it before I have a false sense of security. Of course, I follow break in times and whatnot though.

WELP never mind guys..... the swap is off. im gonna build a motor for myself.

ill blow the secret. it was the engine that was in Ann's truck.... we were gonna swap engines cause we're selling the 88. shes getting transferred to another CiCi's location in 3 weeks when shes done with her managers training. thats bout 30 minutes away and the 88 wouldve killed us on gas. so we found her a pretty good V6 Mustang for the gas mileage and to keep it in the Ford Family....

but im gonna buy a part a month till i get all the parts needed for my engine build.

So what changed that you're not gonna be able to swap????????

heres the stang we're gonna buy. we're selling the truck for 3k and buying the stang for 3k.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1707038815.html

Pretty sweet little car for 3k. I wouldn't even really mind the fenders if they were painted.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well for a couple of different reasons i didnt do the swap. wouldnt have probably been able to do it in the 2 day span i HAD to do it in. they are both dd's and i work monday through friday as does Ann so they couldnt be off the road for more than the weekend....

and secondly i really wanna have the experience of building my own engine.

Ford Truck Articles