Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

it's alive!

well so far so good!the truck fired up with hardly any trouble today.did'nt really know what to expect with all the changes i made(new,built 351w,and splicing on a 104 pin connector to the original 94 mass-air harness to make the swap to obd-II via a 96 f150 computer)!i'll post some more pics in a few day's.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
great job. How 'built' is your 351w??

Ryan

soo...now you have OBD2?I hate you! Congratulations lol.Did you do a writeup?

no,but it was'nt that bad(just thought my brain was gonna go up in smoke at anytime during the figuring it all out process)!i did'nt have much time to mess with it today and it did'nt wanna idle.it's definately in need of a tune to atleast turn off all the smog and egr stuff as well as the misfire sensor.

great job. How 'built' is your 351w??

Ryan

it's a .030 roller 351w with stock crank and rod's(rotating assembly is balanced),arp bolt's everywhere,dss flattop piston's,tfs stage 2 cam ([email protected] and .542-.563 lift),vic jr heads,scorpion 1.6 rr,tfs-r intake,pulley's,mac 1 3/4 longtube headers,65mm tb(will be swapping to a 75mm soon).tranny has a baumann engineering shift kit and a pi 3000 tripple disk converter.also has a nitrous works dual stage tb plate!hoping for mid to low 7's 1/8 mile and high to mid 11's in the 1/4.

it's a .030 roller 351w with stock crank and rod's(rotating assembly is balanced),arp bolt's everywhere,dss flattop piston's,tfs stage 2 cam ([email protected] and .542-.563 lift),vic jr heads,scorpion 1.6 rr,tfs-r intake,pulley's,mac 1 3/4 longtube headers,65mm tb(will be swapping to a 75mm soon).tranny has a baumann engineering shift kit and a pi 3000 tripple disk converter.also has a nitrous works dual stage tb plate!hoping for mid to low 7's 1/8 mile and high to mid 11's in the 1/4.

Wow nice combo!YelloThumbUp . Im guessing you have at least 30lb injectors on that or more? If so it won't idle at all until it's tuned.

i have some 30's for it along with a 90mm lmam.currently it has 19's in it.we pulled off the vaccum line for the brake booster and it idles pretty good now(so i think it's running really rich and this is leaning it out some).

thanks guy's!hopefully it'll be complete soon(just so many LITTLE things left to do).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts