Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Int'l Graphics Emblem - For Diesel's Of Course!!!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
While reading the January 2007 issue of Diesel Power Magazine (page 114), they showed a guy that utilized the Int'l emblem for the 7.3L and they have them for the 6.0L PSD as well.

Here is the link for those interested....

Great way to add/showoff that we have an Int'l motor.

Some have found that placing the emblem on a piece of pastic, then adherring to your truck, gives it the OEM (3D) look most are after.

Worth a look.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Those are some good looking emblems!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yeah, I heard about mounting it to PVC before the truck, but only AFTER I had already installed mine! Oh well, I still like it!

They do look nice, however, I disagree about it being an International engine. It is built by them, but it is a Ford none the less. It's still a Ford truck. Some who put the International name on their grill are getting lost in nomencature. It is a Ford truck. Period. Its not a VT 365, its based on it, but that is it. To remove the Powerstroke emblem is like calling a DeWalt drill Black & Decker, a Kimber 1911 a Colt 1911, or any house brand that is made by name brand companies.

To each his own. That is just my opinion.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
They do look nice, however, I disagree about it being an International engine. It is built by them, but it is a Ford none the less. It's still a Ford truck. Some who put the International name on their grill are getting lost in nomencature. It is a Ford truck. Period. Its not a VT 365, its based on it, but that is it. To remove the Powerstroke emblem is like calling a DeWalt drill Black & Decker, a Kimber 1911 a Colt 1911, or any house brand that is made by name brand companies.

To each his own. That is just my opinion.

The reason some like to brag about the Int'l motor is that Dodge uses the "C" for Cummins on their truck and they just want to let people know that the PSD is an Int'l product.

The motor is Int'ls design with Ford electronics and tuning... but I disagree... it is an Int'l... just not a true VT365... but the guts of the motor are. Hey, the graphics are a fun add-on... don't be so serious.

I used magnets and put them on the door, I like them. I will post pic when i get my profile set up.

Fellro

Staff member
Hey, I have a question... the link takes me to FTE, what's the heck's up with that? The emblem is highlighted as well, and takes me to BOTP...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
confused Fellro is right about the link and the emblem. Diesel power is highlighted too and it takes you to the K&N website. confused

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
From looking at the source code, I'd guess that Beach had the 'other' site open in another window and did the ol' copy n' paste and it linked to the 'other' site. Where's Ryan when you need to ban someone?? ROFLMAO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
ban hammer is goin down.

I'll just clean up the post. Beach, can you repair the links with actual addresses from the source websites? If you can't edit your own post, let me know. I'll take care of it.

Ryan

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
ban hammer is goin down.

I'll just clean up the post. Beach, can you repair the links with actual addresses from the source websites? If you can't edit your own post, let me know. I'll take care of it.

Ryan

I can not edit... after so many minutes I loose the ability.

Someone will have to repost the correct link.

Sorry guys... it worked before when I posted??????

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts