Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

In Memory of a Collegue

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Guys it really saddens me to have to report the loss of a former work collegue,friend,Family man..His name Bill Wyer...Bill passed unexpected Tuesday evening while attending his sons little league Baseball game from an apparent heart attack.Bill was employed by the Canton City Schools,worked in the Technology dept as the Districts Network Systems Administrator,During the Pro Football HOF weekend Bill would cordinate with ABC/ESPN and the Hall itself in efforts to airing the HOF Game from Fawcett Stadium which is owned by the School System that many of you may view on TV.Bill would meet with me at times at the High School to cordinate custodial/technology needs of the building..He was a very dedicated individual.to his work,his family,his friends.Bill Leaves behind his loving wife April who is also employed by the School System,His Daughter Allison,His son Sam,Family and Many Friends. Bill was just 44 yrs old..Kim and i extend our thoughts prayers and love to the Wyer Family.Bill will definately be missed....Thank You and God Bless All....

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your friend, Bob. Best wishes

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
X2 on the "way too young" deal....sorry to hear Bob! And yes, it's scary also....we could all go at any time.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts