Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm not believing this

I have watched this seller for over a year now on ebay. He always has NOS 73-79 parts listed and this SC has been listed by him several times. Ive never seen it meet the reserve till now. He has his number listed in the ad for anyone needing parts for these trucks. Seems to be a good seller from everything Ive seen. I would call him if I needed a hard to find part. Ive thought about seeing if he had the plastic side gas tanks for 4x4's but never got around to doing it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid
Personally I don't understand why people get there panties in a knot when someone advertises something at what they perceive to be a high price.
Boils down to what the market will bear and what someone is willing to pay for it. For example, if I had wanted that lock bad enough, I would have paid what it took to get it...NOS new/unused parts are getting harder to find...simple supply and demand.

Last edited:

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
^^^^Very true. Like the bed I overpaid for, but I needed one. I'm just surprised on what things like that are going for....like the lighted visors. I just wish I had some to sell. I could pay for my new chrome pretty easily.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I understand that 100% Duncan, I just can't believe the market is bearing it.

I have watched this seller for over a year now on ebay. He always has NOS 73-79 parts listed and this SC has been listed by him several times. Ive never seen it meet the reserve till now. He has his number listed in the ad for anyone needing parts for these trucks. Seems to be a good seller from everything Ive seen. I would call him if I needed a hard to find part. Ive thought about seeing if he had the plastic side gas tanks for 4x4's but never got around to doing it.

I've bought parts from him before and had no problems.
When Duncan finishes his project maybe the prices on the NOS parts will get back to normal.:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
When Duncan finishes his project maybe the prices on the NOS parts will get back to normal.:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Sex/travel Mark :D..and I'm having a potential waffle about looking for a 78-79 Bronco as I will have a pile of parts from my truck..but there is a project before that.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts