Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm finally in da house!!!!

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Well, i was just dropping in to say that i finally made it here, since i'm a outlaw of a certain other site like most of us. 'hah' Well, i'm here to stay, and i'll be contributing to the knowledge as well as the other irrevelant things that we usually do :rofl:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
hey klatt! great to see a new face around here. nose around a little bit, learn the new digs, and post often! Welcome.

Ryan

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
You must have learned some things since we last talked.:nana: :nana: :nana:

:bs:
I just learned more not to do's :rofl:

Thanks for the invite Ryan, and don't worry, i quite often either procrastinate from doing other things to post, or have too much free time in which i post as well :cooldude:
Thanks Brian, lol, well i just made it home this afternoon and am doing hw now! It sucks. :spank: :headbang:

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Well, i was just dropping in to say that i finally made it here, since i'm a outlaw of a certain other site like most of us. 'hah' Well, i'm here to stay, and i'll be contributing to the knowledge as well as the other irrevelant things that we usually do :rofl:
Welcome to FTF

A little knowledge goes a long way, until you reach a certain age, then you say...what? confused

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Welcome to FTF

A little knowledge goes a long way, until you reach a certain age, then you say...what? confused
'hah'
Thanks, that is very true, then sometimes we just go :blah: :blah: :blah: and make it seem like we know it, or i just simply reply i know nothing, please come again. Sometimes you just have to play :cooldude: and roll with it. Look forward to posing on the boards and making this one of my few homes.

welcome to typonese 101, poser.... er, Klatt!!! FTF, population 63 and one old fart.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Just whom are you refering to when you say...."one old fart?"

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It can't be me. I remember when I was half his age. Of course yesterday is easy to remember. :nana:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts