Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I would like to offer up my apology

A few months ago I lost my temper inside a 'conversation' posting. I posted within a post that was very abrasive to me and I had no business even entering the post. I offer no viable excuses for my actions. I just stepped out of line and I am offering my humble apology. If you give me a break, It won't happen again. I will think things through better before I post.

Thank you for your consideration

DTM

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It happens...it's the internet. Don't let any post ruffle your feathers and you'll survive. If you come back in and are a positive contributing member, most people have short memories. Welcome back.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, if anyone should be flamed, it should be me, a Tax Lawyer who bought 33 year old rebuilt/restored show truck and only knew enough about vehicle mechanics to be able change a windshield wiper!

I've been here 2.5 years and have developed some good friendships along the way and I've learned more about mechanics since being on here.........friends of mine locally are now asking me to help diagnose vehicle issues because of what I've learned and shown!

The fellas on here and a few lady's have been better than I'd ever expect and I cringe when I have to go to another forum to look something up or have to ask a question that I wouldn't ask here, cause I get hit hard.

Love this place.

Right on Dylan, welcome back!! Was just wondering the other day about if you were ever coming back and then saw your post. You've got some catching up, hahaha.How's the truck been treating you? You won't believe that I had mine up to 85mph!! on the highway. Almost blew the roof cab lights off, lol. Anyhow, I'm sure all is fine with the other guys, life happens, stuff happens, things get dealt with.... let's see some new pic's of your truck!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts