Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I think im an addict...

i can't stop buying stuff for my truck... i bought a HVH super sucker carb spacer today and tomorrow or saturday im going to be getting a pro systems carb. does anyone else spend more on these trucks than should be legal? i must spend 150-200 bucks a week on my truck. dang i need help.

keep the economy going

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I think I can help you with your addiction. You need something else to focus on. Maybe a new intake to compliment the new carb? :p

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
id have to agree. im always buying something new for my truck either to fix it or make it better

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I'm at about $100-$200 every 2 weeks (when I get paid). It's the spending over $1500 at one shot that hurts. I still need to get some wheels/tires.

I just buy more trucks then fix them up. I really don't see a problem here. My wife does, but I don't.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'm at about $100-$200 every 2 weeks (when I get paid). It's the spending over $1500 at one shot that hurts. I still need to get some wheels/tires.

When is your monster going to come alive Buck?
I'd love to see some video of it running I wonna hear that a 460 corn burner sounds ;D

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
When is your monster going to come alive Buck?
I'd love to see some video of it running I wonna hear that a 460 corn burner sounds ;D

I'm hoping to get it out and run in the next few days. We are supposed to get some nicer weather up here and I need to get it out so I can clean up my garage. When I do I'll try to get some video. Also, I'm hoping my bed will be done in the next month so I can get it on. Then I'll be in business.

i have 3 portable file holders of receites for my cars@trucks that i am scared to look through cause i realy dont want to know how addicted i am cost per week? it depends whats on evilbay or on sale somewhere [last 2 weeks]
used gearvenders over drive $1000.00 us $
3 hub caps w/rings $200.00 us $
led lights for camper $110.00 us $
dynamat insulation $300.00 us $
GOD I NEED HELP BAD!!! LOL
any one got a good shrink for cheap?

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
i have 3 portable file holders of receites for my cars@trucks that i am scared to look through cause i realy dont want to know how addicted i am cost per week? it depends whats on evilbay or on sale somewhere [last 2 weeks]
used gearvenders over drive $1000.00 us $
3 hub caps w/rings $200.00 us $
led lights for camper $110.00 us $
dynamat insulation $300.00 us $
GOD I NEED HELP BAD!!! LOL
any one got a good shrink for cheap?

Nice find on the gearvenders OD unit.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
same here

2 weekends ago, i didn a complete tune up, rotor, cap, wires, plugs.

Last weekend, i was bored a 3am trip to wally world yeilded to much money worth of speakers for my truck.

3 weeks i got a new deck for it.

a month ago, i welded the reciever hitch on

Ford Truck Articles